Friday, May 1, 2009

May Day again!

May Day again today, and I am in Bukit Mertajam visitinf friends, close relatives and Mom!

One year since I started blogging, though lazing away the last few months!

Many changes happened: the BIGGEST being I am going to lose my job in the publisher I helped to start!

I am more experienced now - I helped started it and I am helping to close it!

If there is a single experience worth mentioning in the past year, it is the additional skill of closing a business, an experience I treasure as I think not many people have the chance of winding-up a business.....

The Future fro me is challenging and promising!

Till the new development in term of career, gambateh!

2 comments:

Pek Wei said...

Well, I always believe one thing.... Everything happens for a reason.... Yup, there goes the company closing down..... but hey, that is the beginning of your new adventure... :)

Gambateh!

Unknown said...

Good...very positive thinking...there is always a first time. The path that we have walked through always leave our footprint, experience and becomes wiser!